[tcb] Re: URGENT! NEED QUICK INFO!

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:59:27 -0500

Drag is bad, put your stuff on the inside.

On Oct 12, 2006, at 9:39 AM, Denis Dodson wrote:

I am getting ready to come to T@P, and as some of you might know, I am going from there and traveling for 35 days. Here is the question: Should I borrow a Thule luggage carrier, a big streamlined thing that goes on the roof, or should I used Dan and Kat's Big Plastic Box system and carry everything inside?

When I asked about the roof carrier I was told that it will slow me way down and increase the wind blowing me sideways, which happens as it is, without anything on the roof.

What should I do?