[tcb] Re: URGENT! NEED QUICK INFO!

  • From: "Dirksen, Chris" <cdirksen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:08:03 -0500

Mark we are setting ourselves up for an early Friday departure now. Woo
Hoo my question is if we are ready @ 0 8 hundred hours can we follow you
and if it is not a hindrance (i.e. slowing you down) since we'll cruise
at a steady 63 MPH can we set up a meeting place?

Cool beans let me know when you get a chance.

Christopher K. Dirksen

Project Engineer

Office # 281 366 1142

Cell # 713 653 4275