[tcb] Re: Two wheeler bus?

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          I am thinking of making my bus,
Murray, into a two wheeler. I have never heard of anybody doing this, but I
thought it might be cool. Would it cut down on wind resistance and make me get
better mileage?  One problem I haven't worked out is how could I keep it
upright when not moving forward. I would need a really really big kickstand.

  Should I use the reduction boxes?

  Off roading would be good and I could do some ramp jumping like Evil Kneavle.

  Has anybody else ever tried this?