[tcb] Re: Tulsa show

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:34:45 -0700 (PDT)

When Dan was talking to Denis , Dan said said ,did
they have a riot , no kidding ,they must have given
best of show to a New Beetle. I agree with Sammie ,
best of both worlds . I went to the Heat Wave deal in
Austin one year , Mini truck ,import kinda deal ,well
a M/C won best of show , I left early before it hit
the fan .

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Why do I have to push "1" for English