[tcb] Re: Tulsa show

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:11:34 -0500

Hey; speaking of water pumpers and bikinis; how about a splitty fire truck with a VW engine powered water pump to hose down the girls.............well, that's what I think of when someone talks about pumping water and VWs in the same breath.

At 08:25 PM 9/25/2006, you wrote:

Well I also think that more water pumper participation would also encourage some dealer support back into the mix.

I'll be happy to judge the bikini contest just so long as Denis and Terry aren't participants. ;-)