next year we're so doing it

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:22:29 -0700From: kimberlyannkupkake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Re: TulsaTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you going to watch hot air ballooons :) j/k

----- Original Message ----From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Sunday, September 7, 2008 2:35:30 PMSubject: [tcb] Re:
Tulsa

every year i say i'm going and every year i plan a camping trip for my birthday
the week before my birthday (same weekend of tulsa) so i will not be
going....everyone remind me next year when tulsa is so i don't make stupid
plans

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:54:37 -0700From: kimberlyannkupkake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Re: TulsaTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else going to Tulsa VW show in a few weeks?
Kim & Chad

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie. Learn
Now