[tcb] Re: Trip report, Denis' version

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:03:39 -0600

For a guy who lives in northwest AR Denis sure drove a long way to spend so much time going to WalMart!

At 10:08 AM 3/1/2006, you wrote:

Left home at 12:30PM after Dan yelling on the phone for me to hurry. Arrived at 12:30AM, beating Dan and Kat. They live 1 1/2 hours from the campsite, I live 600+ miles from the campsite, I get there first.

Bodean did a blowjob on my mattress.

In the morning I got up. Stood around and talked alot. Went to Walmart. End of day 1.

Woke up. Ronnie had a French press, made great coffee. Thank God for Ronnie.

Stood around and talked alot. Went to Walmart.

Ran around in the dark alot and went from one party area to another and drank too much. Went to bed but Dan kept looking in the bus windows with that damn cyclops headlamp (Twilight Zone episode), rocking the bus and peeing on it.

Rain.

Went to the bathroom and when I came out everyone had gone to the parade except Dennis and Claudia and Dan who had to watch Thor.

We broke into Ronnie's new Vanagon (sweet) and tried to watch movies from my computer, but after we got his carpet dirty and unplugged a bunch of stuff and plugged it back all wrong and couldn't get his stereo to work we locked it back up and hoped he wouldn't notice. In the morning he was gone.

Watching Thor can be very boring because he can go a long time without moving. Had to have a big fight with Dan about going to get a burger and drink beer and watch the Olypics, because he was supposed to continue watching Thor. Then he left Thor in the very capable hands of Dennis and Claudia and we went to a bar that had NO FOOD. Then we went to another one that did have food.

Woke up and Shirley was the Queen of Coffee, thank God for Shirley.

Everyone packed up and went home. I went to a hotel in Houston and slept for 12 hours. Then I drove to Dallas, did my food shopping and went home.

The end.