[tcb] Re: Trip of the Lifetime

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:12:14 -0500

Yes I do!
ole blue
----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Trip of the Lifetime

Chuck knows what I'm talking about

--- Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Stay home and dig the hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ole blue
----- Original Message ----- From: Denis Dodson To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 10:24 PM
Subject: [tcb] Trip of the Lifetime

I kinda named this post this because about 20 years ago I was going to Europe for the first time. An older lady from work that I knew really wanted to go to Europe, but was afraid to go alone, so she picked me. I know it sounds like a plot to a porno movie and it kinda was, but no more than living in a teepee with a woman named Velvet, but I digress. The point is when I was talking to my friends they all said that this was "THE TRIP OF THE LIFETIME". Since then I have been to Europe eight times. So it wasn't the trip of a lifetime.

  But now I am almost committed do doing a possible
new TRIP OF A LIFETIME.

  I will leave here to go to T@P , after all of that
festivity I will be in Lafeyette, Louisiana for the
Bayou Bash. I think that Dan and Kat are coming,
everybody should.

  After that, I will proceed East to New Orleans and
Biloxy and  Mobile and into the panhandle of
Florida, where I have long heard HAS SOME OF THE
BEST BEACHES IN THE WORLD. It shouldn't matter that,
across the street is a vacant trailer home with
three dead cars in the yard. Apilachicola has been
named as one of the top five food cities in the
nation. Oysters, shrimp, redfish, MMMMMMM. and then
into Tampa for the Bulli Brigade. Steve and Sharon
will be there and you all should come, too.

  I will come home through Atlanta and Memphis.
Barbequed shrimp, Graceland, and the ducks at the
Peabody

  The problem is, this will take away from home for
35 days, and I'm not sure that I can do 35 days away
from home. The Chinese say that when digging a well
there comes a time when you have to decide whether
it's a well or a hole. So, am I going to dig a hole
or have THT TRIP OF A LIFETIME?

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.