[tcb] Re: Transprting a 23 window from MO to TX

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 17:54:43 +0000

James,
With that small of a window, you should consider renting a truck and flat-bed
trailer and taking some tools and four good wheels and tires.  I got tired of
trying to figure out your situation over and over again, so I bought a diesel
truck and trailer a few years ago.
My $0.02,
Peter
BlackBerry service provided by Nextel