[tcb] Re: Tranny fluid?

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:16:41 -0400

Upgrade to Royal Purple.  Not as thick but it also doesn't absorb moisture
like regular gear oil.
On Sep 28, 2010 10:23 AM, "James Dwan" <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ditto on the GL-4. I have never drained only filled but couldn't imagine
doing it with out a hand pump

sold at Napa is correct. You can do it cold. Might want to loosen the fill
hole first to make sure you can get it off. Plus it will help it drain. Buy
a hand pump it will save you lots of headaches when refilling.