[tcb] Trailer?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:35:51 -0500

So, there are, at least, three busses coming together to the Classic. My
friend, Brad just put in a new tranny and now we hears a rhythmic sound, not
quite a growl, but it is there in the transmission. The builder has told him to
drive it 500 miles. Well, round trip to the classic is 1,200 miles. Apparently
there is now way for him to get a new tranny by the 18th when we leave.

The question is, should I bring the trailer as a roadside rescue vehicle?

I could drive the trailer to Chuck's house and have the trailer there for
emergencies.