[tcb] Re: Towing.......... Re: What do gremlins enjoy?

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 06:18:44 -0700 (PDT)

Ya know Denis if I were the philosophical type, I'd surmise that the sheer
numbers of the late models that are still on the planet are and will be the
driving force that keeps the hobby alive for generations to come, thereby
making it worthwhile for after market parts to be manufactured and passing on
the love...
Respect the Bays!
James

DAC
TCB
'59 23 Window Deluxe
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 Super Vert

________________________________
            #10.  Well it was loose and I have tightened it.  I was
            hoping that that was the magic solution.  But now it does not
            seem to be.

>>>The stalling problem does not have to do with an
            intake leak.  It has to be a strange electrical quirk.  I
            don't mind honking the horn to get it started but I do mind the
            shutting off while driving.  A couple times when this has
            happened if I honk the horn in time the engine comes back to
            life.

>>>Maybe beer for a gremlin?
>>>
>>>I am not making this
            stuff