[tcb] Re: Too freakin' cold

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:34:25 -0800 (PST)

Welcome to the list pink lady!
Sammie

----- Original Message ----
From: Jane Cananza <jlcananza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 2:11:14 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Too freakin' cold

I am new to the list and not sure how to start a brand new post so am replying
to Denis' post (hope you don't mind, Denis) and I do agree with you about the
wind chill up here...it's freezing cold.  ha

Wanted to thank everyone for making Lu and me feel welcome and at home this
weekend.   Enjoyed every second of it except maybe that cold wind but can't
wait to go camping with all of you again.
Jane

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
So, I didn't take Murray off his trailer last night. I just left him on until
this morning and I would take him off the trailer and unload him and put the
trailer away. So I take it all up to the garage and get out of the truck AND
LEARNED ALL ABOUT WIND CHILL!

The weatherbug here says that the wind chill is 16 but I think it is more like
-16. Unloading Murray can wait. It can wait until summer if need be. I am
staying inside. It is a good day to nap.