[tcb] Re: Too freakin' cold

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:11:17 -0800 (PST)

Poor Murray being left out in the cold. Have you no heart??

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          So, I didn't take Murray off his trailer
last night. I just left him on until this morning and I would take him off the
trailer and unload him and put the trailer away. So I take it all up to the
garage and get out of the truck AND LEARNED ALL ABOUT WIND CHILL!

  The weatherbug here says that the wind chill is 16 but I think it is more
like -16. Unloading Murray can wait. It can wait until summer if need be. I am
staying inside. It is a good day to nap.