[tcb] Re: To forum or not to forum ,"What was the Question"

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:53:48 -0400

Well Paul, Denis would reply but for the last 4 hours he has been in our
driveway trying to fix Murray.  With the help of Chris, Mark and Denis have
fixed what ever was wrong on the front end and then they decided to try to put
the hide-a-way or whatever the exhaust is called(tuck a way, I don't know
which) but now I just walked out there and they are just putting the monza back
on.  So much for custom exhaust on Murray.  And the guys are just laughing at
it.  Oh well, boys and their toys.  Go figure.  Hope to see everyone this
weekend.  And let Denis get home safe.
Emily