To: "tcb" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:06 PM
Subject: [tcb] To answer Jan's (Denis's better half and one of only 4 women I,ve ever gone to a tattoo parlor with) Question

And no bus content . I was named officially spirit of
Heb for the Northern Division of our Company . I am
very honored to have won it as it is kinda like a Hall
of Fame for baggers , This is as high as the award
goes in our division of 64,000 partners. I will be
going to SA.  soon to a luncheon and a dinner in our
honor . Talk about poopin in high cotton ?

   Paul Smith

www.23window.com/thezone

 H.B.B
 T.C.B