[tcb] Re: Timing

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:32:19 -0800 (PST)

The block and heads are at the machine shop getting boiled out. I'm not sure
when they will be back. I'm thinking the first part of next week. The engine
can be built in 1 day.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  You going to let her drive
"Sparkey" or the Vanagon?  I guess I should ask which she would prefer to drive.
  I thought you were in Singapore this week.
  When is the reassembly party?

  Yes a nice quiet rock music festival will be a nice come down from Denis'.

    On Feb 1, 2006, at 12:56 PM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

    We are trying to make some plans and it looks like I may drive as far as
possible after work on Friday night and the rest of the way on Saturday AM.  I
am planning to meet my wife and the kids in Joplin at 6:30 AM on Monday.  From
there we will convoy to Bushnell, Il and camp out for 5 days at
www.cornerstonefestival.com.

  I figure after two nights at Denis' house, the hard core rockers at the
festival will seem pretty tame.

  Ronnie

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I vote for a 2 day drive up. let's not kill ourselves getting there. we can
do that after we get there.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>< /I> wrote:   PBII is planned for the
4th of July weekend.   The only problem is the 4th in NOT on a weekend.
  The 4th is tuesday, Denis is planning to have the "show" on saturday.
  We will most likely going to head up thursday (and stop somewhere) or drive
up all day on friday.

    On Feb 1, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

When is everyone headed to Galveston for the Beach Party?

  How about early plans on Arkansas?  Looks like I may be able to use PBII as a
stop over heading up to Illinois.

  Ronnie