[tcb] Re: Timing

I vote for a 2 day drive up. let's not kill ourselves getting there. we can do
that after we get there.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  PBII is planned for the 4th of
July weekend.  The only problem is the 4th in NOT on a weekend.
  The 4th is tuesday, Denis is planning to have the "show" on saturday.
  We will most likely going to head up thursday (and stop somewhere) or drive
up all day on friday.

    On Feb 1, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

When is everyone headed to Galveston for the Beach Party?

  How about early plans on Arkansas?  Looks like I may be able to use PBII as a
stop over heading up to Illinois.

  Ronnie