[tcb] Re: Timing

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 11:18:48 -0500

I haven't been able to get it to run long enough to check for carb
backfire. Going to check fuel pressure today.

It's the same configuration that I drove to Fredericksburg so I doubt
the drive gear moved. Today I'll set the timing back where I had it at
the TDC pulley mark. That should be VERY retarded but it was running
there before. I have it set around 5BTDC right now though so it should
still run, just badly, if timing is the issue.

G2