[tcb] Re: Timing

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:54:17 -0600

PBII is planned for the 4th of July weekend.
The only problem is the 4th in NOT on a weekend.
The 4th is tuesday, Denis is planning to have the "show" on saturday.
We will most likely going to head up thursday (and stop somewhere) or drive up all day on friday.

On Feb 1, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

When is everyone headed to Galveston for the Beach Party?

How about early plans on Arkansas? Looks like I may be able to use PBII as a stop over heading up to Illinois.

Ronnie

Do you Yahoo!? With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Yahoo! Mail.