[tcb] Re: Threadgills. Clutch

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:13:05 -0600

I carried a new clutch and even a pressure plate, and needed it badly last week.
        From: sammie smith
        Date: 2/12/2007 12:56:16 PM
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [tcb] Threadgills

        Sharon:
        Sorry bout the clutch.  Just remember what I told Denis the other day.
Busses eat clutches.   The restaurant/club/blues music place I was trying to
think of in Austin is Threadgills.  Just across the river south of downtown
Austin.  Use to have a great reputation.  Don't know about now.
        Sammie

GIF image