[tcb] Re: This is serious

Get rid of the little critters. If your not into killing stuff they have traps that you can take them out and let them go. Julie you don't look like a killer to me.

Julie wrote:
Mike I will make you into whatever you dream of being.

So I left the couple of dozen Goldfish on the floor. This morning there were nothing but crumbs on the floor and when I started driving of course the Goldfish flew out of the vents once again.

So do I embrace the fact that another being is enjoying my Bus or is it off with his or her head?

On Feb 18, 2010, at 7:29 PM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How about a Funky Little Jewish Princess?

Julie wrote:
I can Photoshop you into a pretty, pretty princess but I used no Adobe magic. I swear they flew out of my heat vents this morning!

On Feb 18, 2010, at 4:32 PM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That looks a little photo shopped to me.

Julie wrote:
This is no laughing matter! Here is photographic evidence. I wish I caught them in flight but they only come out when I am driving. I cleaned my Bus real well on Sunday and I saw no sign of critters.