[tcb] Re: This is serious

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:45:55 -0800 (PST)

They sell motion activated cameras at Cabelas.  They are battery operates with
a flash.  Then this serious situation can be captured.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Feb 19, 2010, at 2:53 PM, "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No!  Start a pool to see which electrical system fails first!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

sammie smith wrote:

Get rid of the critters before they start chewing on you wiring!