[tcb] Re: This is serious

It would have to be "Rat patrol bus 2"

Will wrote:
Lol Rat patrol bus

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Julie wrote:

Mike I will make you into whatever you dream of being.

So I left the couple of dozen Goldfish on the floor. This morning
there were nothing but crumbs on the floor and when I started driving
of course the Goldfish flew out of the vents once again.

So do I embrace the fact that another being is enjoying my Bus or is
it off with his or her head?