[tcb] Re: This Saturday!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Gary Alexander <garypalexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:04:54 -0500

YES!
June Bug Rally THIS Saturday June 16
Meet at Austin's Pizza on S Lamar in Austin around 2pm
Register.
Buy a super cool June Bug Rally T Shirt if you want-$15
Driver's meeting at 3:30pm
First VW on the Course at 4pm!

And new this year, we will have a June Bug Rally Support vehicle!!  Just
like they have in the Dakar Rally!
Full of spares, gas,  bus and beetle tow bars...just in case.

We will end at a TOP Secret location and will enjoy some great bench
racing, even better food, prizes and as soon as dusk hits a Drive In
Movie!!!