[tcb] Re: The regulars that didn't make it were missed and I'm a westy owner

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

Yep ,the red and white is gonna be fun . Brent tells
me this is probably a weekender, it has a cabnet at
the top rear, the usual cabnets in the passgenger side
rear corner , a really nice wood panel cieling that
the lady said was original , new white wall tires
,they moved out here from Vegas the motor has a single
webber, not sure what size engine it is .. probably a
5 to 7,000 to sell out right and who knows what on the
Samba/ , the water got about 6 inches in the bus ,
,chrom bumpers with overriders , not a bad pait job, ,
Nevada plates , Tom Carston at the Bug Shop in Vegas
built the engine .nice black door panels and double
front seats , , cut dash , but not molestted .
interior is in a red and white , and I think some blue
scheme . nice bed and table , I'll look at the papers
tomorrow , my son is gonna put it on a roll back and
deliver it to the house and the dring out will
begine.Ireally like the side windows , Their not
jalisy windows but looks like they pop out from the
bottom , they have some really kool aluminum frames .
I,m really excitted about it , but knowing me as I do
I'll probably sell it ?
--- sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok Paul, pictures and description please.  We are
> going to have to start a chapter of the TCB for
> split westy owners:  Something like Split Westy
> Association-TCB and we can be SWAT-CB or maybe Split
> Window Westy Owners Association of the TCB.  Surely
> someone can come up with a good group and a good
> acronym for all of the split westy guys and gals.
>
>   And as a sidebar:  You know of course that Sharon
> is not going to let you have another red and white
> westy in the group, so get out the paint gun.
>
> singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   We missed the folks that couldn't make it . I saw
> the
> bus today and will have it delivered tomorrow . ,red
> and white ,I think it will make a great daily driver
> .
>
> Paul Smith
> www.23window.com/thezone
>
> T.C.B.