[tcb] Re: The regulars that didn't make it were missed and I'm a westy owner

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 06:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

Paul:  Assume you mean L 87.  This is the paint code for pearl white.  The 23
indicates it is a Kombi.  The typ2/255 and a prutz S45 are beyond me at the
moment.  How about sending the VIN and the exact order and wording from the
plate found on the bulk head behind the passenger seat.  With the VIN we can
come up with close to the build date.  Do you have any idea what year it is?

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Thanx Jeff, the color is l87
, type 23 typ 2/255 a
prutz s45

Paul Smith