[tcb] Re: The best chili

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:45:58 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with 6:00 p.m. Only Wuzmop keeps it by the door for breakfast.

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Let's vote what time it should be... 6PM
is good for me.
But then ya'll will miss the contest. Some people are going to be getting there
later.Just bring your chili anyway and cook it. Gotta eat...

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/