[tcb] Re: The First Annual T@P Pro-Am Open

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:56:48 -0400

10 with strippers

What about contests door prizes and of course the buick courtesy vehicles?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Denis wrote:

Do you guys realize who we are talking about here?
Paul is the KING of Morgan's point! If we have a roster, or whatever player
goobers are called, I will call tomorrow and make this happen if
possible.

Give me a confirmed list. I think we have 9
players. Confirm.

          From: sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
          tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx