[tcb] Re: The Dude's Trip Report

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:05:41 -0400

Ok, I got one for you.? My ex-husband and I are in a 1971 squareback outside
Porter(North of Houston).? We get stopped(don't know why), cop comes up to the
window and before he says that usual phrase, he goes "Is this a Volvo or a
Volkswagen?"? My ex just looks at him and says "VW".? The cop turns to his
partner and yells-"You owe me $5!" He says thank you and good day.? Couldn't
stop laughing for miles!