[tcb] Re: The Dude's Trip Report

You damn retrohippies are always causing problems; ponytails and all man.  You
should know better
than to drive something unique!  So what if it isn't shiney and looks like a
Honduh?

;-p

You should know now that I have the City scared of me now.  You see, Neil knows
where I live and let's just say I'm with the Bimmer Crowd.  F*ing yuppies.  I
usually have someone bitch about an old VW or two.  I give them the single
digit salute.  That's when I start parking them in the street like on Open
House days when the realtors are trying to sell something.. Besides my wife is
on the HOA board..  bwahahahahahahaha