[tcb] Re: Thanks for listening

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:05:01 -0800 (PST)

I know whut ya mean, Denis...A dog adopted us 2 years ago...in that 2 years,
she has COMPLETELY won my heart and a place in our family...she has her little
ways that'll drive ya nuts (we also have 4 cats she 'sometimes' gets along
with)...but, I cannot imagine life without her.  Sorry for your loss, bud.