[tcb] Re: Texas VW Classic

  • From: "Sharon" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:10:20 -0600

Just wanted to let everyone know we are making big improvements of this
year's Texas VW Classic, we'll have group camping for VW's and tents on the
grassy hills for $8 a night with lots of camping prizes, like stoves,
grills, games, folding picnic table and ?,we also have a new kid's area to
keep them entertained, we'd like to organize a cruise Fri afternoon to
Enchanted Rock the second largest rock in the U.S.I just saw it on a travel
show when it rains it looks like silver strands flowing down, cool.We're
also serving real brisket at the dinner this year so register early and get
it free. www.texasvwclassic.com.