[tcb] Texas Classic

  • From: "Sharon" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:35:57 -0500

I will be sending trophies and t shirts this week for those that couldn't
come or left early and posting winners and  best ofs  today, I will try to
send a newsletter with the best of pics too to everyone, sorry for the mess
up it was all our fault. All we can do is do better next year. I slept 15
hours when we got home yesterday but I feel great now. If anyone took pics
would you please send them in so we can post them on the website, we didn't
get any of the show itself, we have a few of the Bluebonnet Cruise and
Enchanted Rock. Tyler said next year the royal blue shirt or staff shirt
should be the show shirt and the staff should have tiedye ones, we need to
take a staff pic too.Brent has volunteered to take over all the food stuff,
thank you, thank you, thank you, -so everyone be ready to help him next
year. sharon