[tcb] Re: Texablooie Saturday

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:19:30 -0500

4 eskimos we'll be there after 4 oclock

Cajun Eskimo

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Texablooie Saturday
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 06:38:41 -0700 (PDT)

For those unable to attend the blow out in Arkansas, We are having our own version of Texablooie at Mark Jenkins house. It will be this Saturday, June 30. Starts around 2:00 p.m. and goes till whenever. Hamburgers and Hotdogs will be served but we do ask that others bring snacks (chips, dip, potato salad) whatever you like. Bring you lawn chair and swim suit.

The pool is ready!!

Fire works will begin at dusk.

Please RSVP so we can get an idea of how much food to get.