[tcb] Ten Days to Psychobilly

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:30:19 -0500

Anybody have any new news on attendees?

Can we get a T-shirt progress report? I don't know if anybody actually kept
track of the orders, as if they were orders. I think it's like 5 large, 20 xl,
10 xxl 2 xxxl and 2 xxxxl.

As the party gets closer, God is having his fun with me. Yesterday I needed to
fix the door to the dishwasher because it was not closing properly, hitting on
the wood of the frame. Well, after phone calls, two times completely pulling it
out and re-installing it I finally found a loose screw in a hinge. Of course it
was a torx screw so let's find one of those screw driver tips. OK bend a piece
of metal out of the way, use your knee as a fulcrum with the stick pushing the
bottom of the door up, tighten the screw, bend the metal back and...DONE. And
it only took a little over three hours. THREE FREAKIN' HOURS! God, please let
me work on my bus. OK, as soon as you move Jan's classroom, put another support
under the treehouse as a redundant safety system, clear out the garage and move
your tools of the hill to the old gas station you bought...ARRGH!