[tcb] Re: TXVWC T-shirt

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 08:15:58 -0600

I'm in Mr Duncan.You will be a good in charge guy.
oleblue
  From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 07:39:36 -0600
  To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Duncan,

  Thanks, it is $100 and count me in for my part. We're getting the shirt
together so I will get TCB on it again. I'm not in a hurry to get the money
just need to know who is in. Thanks again for all the help.

  Steve

  On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 7:30 AM, <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I will be glad to help coordinate TCB's sponsorship.

    Sent from my BlackBerry®

    From: Steve Chamberlain <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 06:43:33 -0600
    To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [tcb] TXVWC T-shirt

    Wow , looks like you guys have been busy since last time I looked at TCB.
Don't know who coordinates the site but has anyone talked to Dan & Kat lately?
Do they still have their bus?

    Anyway, I;ve been busy preparing for a great Texas VW Classic this year.
We're working on a cool design and theme for the show and I would like to know
if TCB still wants to be on the show shirt as a sponsor? If anyone is
interested please PM me steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we can discuss further.
Also want to make sure everyone is invited to the show, if you have questions
let me know. Thanks,

    Steve

19:34:00