[tcb] Re: TP4 Group Pic Idea

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 07:16:47 -0700 (PDT)

Cool idea. I only spent 2 minutes on it so I would like to do a little
retouching (add another Dennis) and clone in some grass, crop etc. Let me know!

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Can someone provide a legend for
the buses in the  picture that has their name, TCB email and where they live
(Houston, Fort Worth,  Ponoco City etc.....) ?
 It would nice to put the bus to the email address  to who it is.
  This could go up on the TCB page that D &  K have.

Do You Yahoo!?