[tcb] T@P4 EARLY REGISTRATION

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to annouse that early registration is now
open for T@P4 , 15.00 for the weekend 2 meal tickets
included in the price , also , camp,swap, cruise ,
show all included in price , First 50 pre paid get a
nice bumper badge , This years badge is way kool, it's
in the shape and color of the stp logo but  T4P on it
, anyway I know it's early ,but I knew some of you
were getting your tax returns so thought it would be a
good time ti hit you up , also it really helps me  get
things organized early .Send 15.00 check or money
order to Paul smith 47 s cliffwood circle Belton Texas
76513
 As always thanks for your support in all the the
events we have put on, New folks ask around and I
think you will find that this is an event not to miss.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.