[tcb] Re: T@P3 Shopping List

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:10:35 -0500

Leo?
Anyone? I have a complete Wolfgang Rear safari window with all hardware, etc. I can trade...

Denis Dodson wrote:

Eric, get ahold of Leo from Tulsa, he lurks here, he told me just last night that he has Westy stuff. Maybe he can bring what you need.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:48 AM Subject: [tcb] T@P3 Shopping List

I cannot remember in years past if there was any kind of swap meet at Transporters at the Point so, what better place to ask than the ONE place in Texas that there will be at least 47 buses and multitudes of bus people. Stuff I need/want:

3/4 Metal Roof rack for a Split Bus
Westy Jalousie windows - in terrific shape.

Anybody got either of these things to sell?