[tcb] Re: T@P Thursday...

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 19:43:21 -0500

The one I'm gonna get. LOL

Denis wrote:
Where is the best camping spot?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Hayes" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 7:26 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: T@P Thursday...

I'm leaving Thurs morning so I'll be getting the best camping spot. LOL

chuck wrote:
As of right now I will be there Thur,evening and I think Denis may arrive about the same time.He doesn't want me to get the best camping spot. I want to be early so I can get ready for Golf on Fri,It does require a certain amount of swing oil.
oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "atx" <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>