[tcb] Re: T@P 4

ya'll have fun and be safe this weekend...think about me and the wiring job
that i will be doing this weekend. cary a crowbar and a fire extinguisher.

________________________________> From: edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: T@P 4> Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:06:00
-0500>> Jeff,I dont have a cell phone-really,If I need to call I will use my
wifes company phone. HELLAS CONST will be displayed on the caller ID> Thanks
again> Edward Aragon> -----Original Message-----> From:
tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of ATX BUS>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 8:43 AM> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb]
Re: T@P 4> Congrats to Paul! See ya soon and thanks for the directions.>
Ed--see you there, you'll probably be a bit ahead of me. I am not sure what
time I am going to leave. If you need any help along the way let me know. My #
is 512-six three three- 9595.> Jeff> ----- Original Message ----> From:
singlecabboy> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:52:43
PM> Subject: [tcb] Re: T@P 4> Comeing north on I 35 ,I would take the loop 121
exit> to the west , go all the way around 121 till you get> to 439 (high school
on the left ) take a left on 439> go a mile or so and you will see a sign that
says> belton dam ,go to the right arcoss the dam keep going> 3 miles or so till
you pass the fire station on the> left , take the first left at the cross roads
go> straight on that road in to the park.> --- Edward Aragon wrote:> My family
and I,will leave Round Rock about 9 ish.I>> am towing my bus so I>> will take
my time.Should hit the campgrounds around>> 11 ish.Paul I would like>>
diections since it has been a year I have been up>> there.>>>> Edward
Aragon>>>>>> -----Original Message----->> From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
[mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf>> Of ATX BUS>> Sent: Wednesday,
October 10, 2007 12:08 PM>> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Subject: [tcb] T@P 4>>>>>>
I am looking forward to T@P4 and planning my trip.>> What is the physical>>
address of Oakmont Park?>>>> Has anyone started a thread about the event on>>
thesamba?>>>> Anyone leaving from or driving through Austin? I>> am planning to
leave on>> Friday (probably morning).>>>>>>>>>>>>>
-->> Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a>> reality with Yahoo!>>
Autos.>>> Paul Smith> www.23window.com/thezone> T.C.B.> H.B.B.>
________________________________> Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the
Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.