[tcb] Re: THursday morning

Spending the nite in Spring would work!
I have a CB but I can not hear it over all the ignition noise.
I have FRS walkie-talkie's.
I will bring FRS
Home Depot is on the EAST side of I 45, exit Research Forest.
Meet at 4:30 leave at 5:00
NO

On Aug 23, 2005, at 9:32 AM, Trey Jung wrote:

I'm thinking of spending the night in Spring (2920 Exit off !-45) at my sisters so I'm not running hot by time i meet up with Dan, Mark and Ronnie. :)

I don't have a CB Radio but have a Motorolla hand held thing for hiking and such..... will this help any talkng with others?

I guess I'll be about 15 miles from the Woodlands Home Depot , what side of I45 is Home Depot on?

Leave at 5 am?

Should we talk about this more?

Trey