[tcb] Re: TCB dating?

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, we know a couple of folks who work the one in
Waxahatchie...we stay over for the after show parties
once in a while...lots o'fun!
Crazy mofo's, interesting to see what all goes on in
those rides after closing!
Good friend of my wife's runs some of the kitchens
there, he gets us in free, gets us insider deals on
the crafts and stuff they sell there...
--- Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I hear they've got some pretty sweet orgies there in
> the evenings...
>

> Shelby Shook said:
> > True...those hippies follow Ren Fest like moths to
> a flame. I can still
> > remember some pretty smelly people I used to work
> with at Ren Fest. No
> > offense to hippies! I smell bad too most of the
> time hahaha.
> >
> > On 8/15/07, Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Naw, the old hippies follow the Ren Fests...its
> alot
> >> like followin' the Dead way back when...
> >> \

"You've got to love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass!"

-- Frank Sinatra

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?