[tcb] Re: TCB Vinyl Stickers.

  • From: Jeffery Brunson <brunson_dds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

Eric,

  Good work.  I agree with Paul, bumper badge size would be sweet!

  Jeff

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Everyone,
A guy at work does vinyl stickers as a side job. I have been working
with him to get a TCB sticker going.
Here are some pictures:
http://www.woodallweb.com/images/Picture%20001.jpg
http://www.woodallweb.com/images/Picture%20002.jpg
http://www.woodallweb.com/images/Picture%20003.jpg

The dimensions are 8" x 7". They are on the large-ish side, which my
wife HATES. I wanted to start this thread to see what changes might
need to be made to the design, etc and if anyone is even interested.
They can be made smaller/larger/different color. Basically anything you
want.
Is there any interest in getting more of these made?

Eric

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.