[tcb] Re: TCB Vinyl Stickers.

HOw come the baywindow doesn't have a windshield wiper? :p

-----Original Message-----
From: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:58 AM
Subject: [tcb] TCB Vinyl Stickers.

Hi Everyone,
A guy at work does vinyl stickers as a side job. I have been working with him
to get a TCB sticker going.
Here are some pictures:
http://www.woodallweb.com/images/Picture%20001.jpg
http://www.woodallweb.com/images/Picture%20002.jpg
http://www.woodallweb.com/images/Picture%20003.jpg

The dimensions are 8" x 7". They are on the large-ish side, which my wife
HATES. I wanted to start this thread to see what changes might need to be made
to the design, etc and if anyone is even interested.
They can be made smaller/larger/different color. Basically anything you want.
Is there any interest in getting more of these made?

Eric

AOL Mail and more.