[tcb] Re: TCB = (Toyota's Carrying Buses) on the way to VW shows

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:49:03 -0500

Yeah, we've got some pretty god BBQ here, as well.
I managed the beer tent last weekend at a BBQ in Carbondale.
I was over-served, by the manager.
=======================

At 08:07 9/21/2006, you wrote:
oh man i haven't had McLards in like a week. mmmmmmmm. that's some good stuff. it's pretty convienent for me also...only 2 miles away from where i work :-)

From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: TCB = (Toyota's Carrying Buses)  on the way to  VW shows
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:41:29 -0500

Tulsa is a pretty kewel town.
Great chili dogs to be had there, as well.

Some places you would not consider as cultural hot spots can surprise 'ya.

Example:
Tulsa is to Oklahoma
as
McClard's is to Arkansas.

At 07:31 9/21/2006, you wrote:
There's this really cool coffee shop in Tulsa.......Starbucks is trying to sue them for using the name "doubleshot" ....

They have a bean roasted right in the middle of the store floor and sell their coffee online in paint cans (new cans) Cool idea..

<http://www.doubleshotcoffee.com>www.doubleshotcoffee.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <mailto:coocoo@xxxxxxx>Denis Dodson To: <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:29 PM Subject: [tcb] Re: TCB = (Toyota's Carrying Buses) on the way to VW shows

If I take the month to get to Tampa, I definately am going to drive it, no trailer.

Hot coffee brought to me? Oooooo