[tcb] Re: TCB = (Toyota's Carrying Buses) on the way to VW shows

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:30:54 -0500

Dan told me to do it... not really..  I was at his shop today and it came to me
when we were talking about you taking off a month to go to Tampa and not
driving the bus and I said you know what TCB stands for then.... I  was just
jealous.. :( hey I got a hurt arm/shoulder...

But I'll make sure I'm wearing a helmet...I got pretty good insurance ....

hey I ordered a coffee grinder today and press and I promise to bring you
coffee personally everyday at T@xxxxxx

Does Murray need washing, I got one good arm.

Trey