[tcb] Re: TCB List

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 10:47:27 -0600

Minor Corrections,
Steve and Sharon Chamberlin have a 67 Westfalia (FW)
Shirley Hall has a 65 Westfalia and she also has a bay window but I don't
know what year. (FW)
Larry Parrott has a 79 bay window and lives in (FW)
Here are a few people that if they are not on the list should be,
Dennis and Claudia Holbrook they have several buses, most notable, 75
Westfalia named Yosemite. (FW)
Mike and Carol Rugowski they have a 60 single cab and 61 standard bus. (FW)
Kevin Buhl has a 73 Westfalia with Dragon Ball Z curtains. (FW)
Mike Everett has a very Kool custom 63 deluxe bus and is working on
customizing a 67? Westfalia. (FW)
I live in Wylie, just north of Dallas