[tcb] Re: TCB Christmas 2006

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 22:21:20 -0600

And I can't add. . .8 email addys total!

C'mon, I'm just waking up. ;)
From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: TCB Christmas 2006
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 22:19:49 -0600

Yeah, I know. It's a long story how I got roped in to using a hotmail account. Initially I set it up to receive all the spam but wound up having to use it for awhile. Now I'm just too lazy to change over to my gmail account. Now I use my netzero account for the spam stuff. And the yahoo, netscape, sprint, roadrunner and Steelers accounts for nothing at all.

NTW: That's 7 email addys + my business addy (@hallmark.com), and I'm sure I've forgotten a few. How many do others have out there?

That's just it: once M$ gets you, they got you good. That's what I got against M$. I use firefox as my browser but I do not understand Linux well enough to switch from XP. And of-course, my company uses M$ exclusively--which is how I got tied in in the 1st place--so I use Office products.

Sorry Apple guys an' gals. . .never really could afford it.

From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Duncan I hear ya, but I just saw that you use a hotmail account isn't that microsoft?

whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Jenn just said hate the man but use what he brings.

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001

Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version. Join now. http://ideas.live.com